• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

z0rg?

Started by {EwR}`$hoOk`, March 16, 2009, 01:59:00 PM

{EwR}`$hoOk`

09:56:43 | «To: {EwR}`6`$hoOk`» $global location
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`5`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: Chat
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`6`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: The Void
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`8`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: The Void
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`7`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: Chat
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`4`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: The Void
09:56:43 | «From: {EwR}`2`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: The Void
09:56:44 | «From: {EwR}`3`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: Chat
09:56:44 | «From: {EwR}`9`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: Chat
09:56:44 | «From: {EwR}`1`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: Chat
09:56:44 | «From: {EwR}`10`$hoOk`» [z0rg] I Am In Channel: The Void

in config:
Load=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16
and the profiles marked from [1] down to [16]. double checked accounts as well.

I was speaking to War about connectivity issues in general. I dont know if this is related or not but it seems to not be loading more then 10 bots.

**EDIT**
i later realize the global command, only 10 bots are still responding but i see the other 6 in war after a "smart filter" on the server was turned on.
ima eat joo minds! nom nom nOM
...muhuhu...mwaha...MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

TiNK[E] Bnet
{EwR}`$hoOk` Warrnet

{EwR}`$hoOk`

War told me its some sort of socket issue with z0rg's source and its very frustrating when only 4 of 16 bots connect.

Because of this War told me to load XiP, which is suppose to be fast. Thats all well, but the bot has no access list. I load it and it doesnt respond because of this. I think im done loading z0rg from the connection issues Ive seen with it over this week on Blazednet and XiP needs an access list. z0rg is still fast and ive gotten ops a couple of times in dark and ~ewr~, but it will either become unresponsive or drop when getting ops or not connect at all. :(((((

War hitt me up if there is something Im missing in order to allow me control to XiP.

TiNK[E] Bnet
{EwR}`$hoOk` Warrnet

{EwR}`$hoOk`

I cant figure out XIP, I tried a couple of its versions(thanx to zero) and even some who create there own socket.. if i reconnect.. instant connect issues. So the initial connect is solid.. reconnect fails for a few over and over. I cant figure out whats up with XIP and if anybody else relates.. or found a solution.. please advize.

Also bout z0rg, I was going to reload it up but it still will not connect all the profiles and then the 2 new servers of course cannot be loaded with the old exe's. gimme a heads up with whats wrong.

War has given me insight on z0rg's issue slightly and then gave me XiP
Cal spoke to me a few times about XiP but seems to be no resolution.

TiNK[E] Bnet
{EwR}`$hoOk` Warrnet