• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Note

Started by FRoG, May 10, 2009, 09:28:14 AM

FRoG

An insignificant note:

Some math...
Member = #
Clan = n

Someone could potentially criticize a #, but they MUST understand, when they criticize 'n', they criticize ALL of us. Including me. Usually, I don't get awl UPSET N SHIET. But this fucking shit is annoying. I'm in the fucking clan. Fuck off. Do you really think a group of people, who at ANY given time can communicate directly with (at least) six other members will die? Will bow? No cock-face. We've been here continuously (nerdy or not) since ninety fucking seven. Again, I refer you to the previous chapter entitled: "fuck off". When you see us cease to give-a-shit, please understand, at some point we will 'give-a-shit' and at that point a truce will be offered to us. Fucking shit. If a clan wants to war us, fine. If not, fine. If you want to talk immense amounts of shit, to the point where IIIIIIII CAN FUCKING READ IT. please fuck off. I will not load you more, I will not buy a shell, I will not do shit. But I will be there, at the top of the fucking hill, looking at your clan fade the fuck away. So fuck off. I'm tired of your shit.

With love,
{EwR}FRoG

CetniK

All things come to an end, as will our plight and decline.  From the ashes we rise.  Always elite.

Your Comrade,
{EwR}CetniK

{EwR}`TiNK`

riddle me this...

if a clan loads, but nobody is around to hear it.. does it exist?

on that same note, 2 people who load a tag and make a "home"... is that really a "clan"?

discuss

FRoG

ohh tink, there aren't enough douches in the world for that septic vagina

FRoG

and p.s. can someone tell me why gr0m is talking so much shit now?

CetniK

cus u guise are meanies
twas wut i hurd

{EwR}`TiNK`

zerg ban grom!
grom get redface!
grom load {EwR} roar!

As he released his estrogen in a fitt of passionate anger at zerg, realized {EwR} actually has members, unlike ]oL[ and thus targets us as a whole now.

YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM MAD!!!!!!!

CetniK

LOL TINK

*masterball, go!

FiReWaLL

I love you frogger.

As darkknight said in 1997 "Mess with the best, die like the rest, EwR."

{EwR}`TiNK`

a good riddle to tickle the senses always made my johny hard