• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Forum Ranking

Started by Divine_Deathgod, February 11, 2007, 02:13:20 PM

Divine_Deathgod

What's the amount of posts or requirements to be a soldier or a captain and other stuff?

Can someone please post all of them  :P

Divine_Deathgod

Oh, and on another forum when I was in a clan for CS they allowed you to change the writing above your avatar from noob to like Hi or w/e. How did FiRe WaLL get "The Heat" above his avatar? :evil:

{EwR}DaNo`

Quote from: "Divine_Deathgod"Oh, and on another forum when I was in a clan for CS they allowed you to change the writing above your avatar from noob to like Hi or w/e. How did FiRe WaLL get "The Heat" above his avatar? :evil:

He's a site admin, and try to just edit your posts instead of double posting.  :wink:

USEast: DaNo

TyLeR

spam like hell to get  higher rank lol ahhh 10 is soldier 30 is captain 70 is botmaster then i think it is realmer then Elite Warrior idk

CetniK

FiReWaLL

I may make ranks harder to achieve..

Tele

Why does it say i'm noob?   ..i'm not enjoying that. :D
:-The Tele-:.

CetniK

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

{EwR}DaNo`

the ranks are pointless  :?

FiReWaLL

Ranks are not pointless. The point of having them is to spice up the forums and give people a little insentive to post. I think they are neat :)

CetniK

the ranks dont make you cool or anything id post either way

FiReWaLL

RANKS MAKE YOU 1337!!!

Divine_Deathgod

Lol...thanks, and sorry for double posting

{EwR}DaNo`

Double posting is alright at certain occasions like if it has been a while since last post in that thread and you want it to appear new, or something like that.

Anyway, I post regardless of forum rank. It's not one of my priorities in life to rise the ranks in the glorioius EwR forum.  Lol.  8)

Soulfly