• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by FiReWaLL, February 13, 2007, 03:41:34 PM

Energizer

i would suggest adding a d/l section. where all members can post d/l apps / games etc... (and later adding to the main menu of the site under 'downloads')
ongratulations. You just spent 5 seconds of you life reading this pointless sig. GJ!

"who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'ill grap these dangly things here and squeeze them then drink whatever comes out'"?

Soulfly

Quote from: "z0rg"I do it every day .. I still dont have UTI neither she....

I was watching this on t.v., you might have a sexual disorder zerg :P

CetniK

o btw the ruthless ops in downloads section on this site has viruses kkthx

FiReWaLL

Thats the one you sent me... and the one i'm using. So gg?

CetniK

LOL good day to you sir

FiReWaLL

z0rg

im using the same ... /me blocks cetnik's IP

Appleman7

I think We should have a forum just about the clan, whats going on, news and events and things like that, correct me though if i am wrong because I have been looking and havent ofund one just about the clan and whats going on.

aChe

Quote from: "Appleman7"I think We should have a forum just about the clan, whats going on, news and events and things like that, correct me though if i am wrong because I have been looking and havent ofund one just about the clan and whats going on.

thats because theres nothing going on.
Che[EwR]

Appleman7

well.. i did say correct me if im wrong so thank you for corrcting me, so there will be a forum if something is going on? I didnt see one about the tournament but again "correct me if im wrong" lol, and i probobly am.  :D

$tRe3T

categories FOR CS 1.6??

TRY TO MAKE IT BIG TAKE OVER