• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Will Smith

Started by FiReWaLL, February 28, 2007, 10:29:19 AM

FiReWaLL

Will is old school when it comes to rap. Will was rapping when fags his age like Jay-Z were still trying to pursue a singing career. His flow is dynamic and his delivery is like none other. Will doesn't rap about his Philly street life. If he did, would he be considered a great like Pac?
What you think?

TyLeR

wow u know a lot about rap culture maybe u should become a rapper :Plol personally i dont really listen to rap but i dont really like Will smiths rymes lol although JayZ is sick, him and Linkin Park g2 together and did a couple of tracks

CetniK

LOLOLOLOL WILL SMITH!!!!!!!

HES A FUCKING JOKE.....I HOPE YOURE KIDDING...LOL...LOL...I CANT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY...LOL!!

ok, i can honestly say that i rap better than that whiteboy

KiLLa

Stop hatin on BIG WILLIE LAWL

CetniK

hating = when im dissin on someone that is good

WILL SMITH SUCKS THAT PORK CHOP CAN GO JUMP OUT OFF HIS MANSION

FiReWaLL

Will Smith was the very first rapper to boycot the grammy awards becauce they didn't have a hip-hop category and a pioneer in the trade. Will is the shit.

PoiSeN

I have to agree, Will Smith pretty much kicks ass.  He came from philly and was poor, but he never went for the ghetto street thug do lots of drugs and pimp bitches shit... Some of his songs I actually do really like.... like Welcome to Miami, Gettin Jiggy With it, Summer time, Parents just don't understand, etc.

TyLeR

i like the intro to fresh prince of bell air lol

z0rg

Being an entrepreneur doesnt automatically make you a good one... But im not saying WIll Smith sucks..

*raps* getting jiggy with it *sings* oooo ahhhh oooh ahhh * getting jiggy with it *

AFK

TyLeR

y do u put afk in ur posts.........
AFK

FiReWaLL

Party Starter is a newer one from his newest CD. Its a good party song ft. Luda