• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Rebel

Started by JoKeR, January 09, 2007, 09:25:04 PM

ReBeL

yes you are meal you homo

JoKeR

Quote from: "Nick"
Quote from: "JoKeR"
Quote from: "Nesokia"well I guess I can handle CrackHead-In-The-Box aka JoKeR  :wink:

Hmmm, musta been on some elementary flame forums eh? Cmon you herpes infested cum guzzler. Go back to the ][)K forums, thats where all the queers belong.

herpes infested cum guzzler

.... real orignal dumbfuck.

u to are hatin? Man, these kids that think they're soemthin special are kind of annoying. Reason why i got out of warring. WHen did you get into b.net shit kid? Like..... 03? lol

MeaL

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

Nesokia

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

rAiSt

Hmmm, musta been on some elementary flame forums eh? Cmon you herpes infested cum guzzler. Go back to the ][)K forums, thats where all the queers belong.

Don't rank on my boards cuz one guy whos been around for a week. Only queers we have are rebel and well... brett :P

FiReWaLL

Quote from: "rAiSt"

Don't rank on my boards cuz one guy whos been around for a week. Only queers we have are rebel and well... brett :P

lol raist that was awesome :P

JoKeR

Quote from: Nesokia
Quote from: JoKeR
Quote from: "Nick"
Quote from: "Nesokia"well I guess I can handle CrackHead-In-The-Box aka JoKeR  :wink:

herpes infested cum guzzler

.... real orignal dumbfuck.

Edit:

JoKeR

Quote from: "rAiSt"

lol sorry man. But you get my point.

FiReWaLL

Rebel = Platinum Thread lol

rAiSt

Tell you what. I'll trade you rebel, and nesokia for anyone your pick :P

Kidding joe calm down  :twisted:

ReBeL

LOL! i know rob its all good if anyone even reads the forum besides the 6 we got  daily they would see your gay thread on how gay you are rob buts its all good :-D

MeaL

Quote from: "rAiSt"Tell you what. I'll trade you rebel, and nesokia for anyone your pick :P

RAIST MY LOVER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you here ;)

GO POST ON TODAY's TOPIC OF THE DAY WHO IS THE HOPING KING !!!

zenik

lol, I might be mistaken, but I could of sworn this was channel sex.

valen

Quote from: "rAiSt"Tell you what. I'll trade you rebel, and nesokia for anyone your pick :P

can we really do this???

Nesokia