• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Rebel

Started by JoKeR, January 09, 2007, 09:25:04 PM

MeaL

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

Nesokia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

too short of a stupid story to be worth while. 8)

MeaL

Nick

he's a shortbus rider who ventured onto dk's forums a few days ago claiming to be in {][)K} now he's here, *shrugs* kid is fucking retarded you'll see.

JoKeR

Quote from: "Nesokia"Even though Rebel is a dipshit he's still more of a warring force of a destruction than you'll ever be fuckstain.

YOUR LIFE=DENIED.

Hmmmmm..... i don't quite comprehend that equation you got there. "your life = denied" ? Wtf, cmon man. Fuckstain was decent, btu you completely ruined whatever flame you had going with that "your life = denied" shit. Cmon man, hop off rebels strap on, and go learn to flame.

Nesokia

why the hell would I flame you? I just had to put in my 2 sense to prove rebel is the real deal, if a friend(Nick) would tell you he's real, wouldn't it be better for an enemy to? I don't know what shit you've got going on but go get raped by a dump truck you slack ass crackhead.

valen

Joker

ReBeL's a real ][)K unfortunately... feel free to regulate your own posters at your own will :)
I guess ill claim Nick too... but As for Nesokia.... hes up in the air LoL

sUp MeaL!

Nesokia

valen I need homie ties!!!11111  :P

valen

Nesokia

well I guess I can handle CrackHead-In-The-Box aka JoKeR  :wink:

FriT

*MUSIC* Baby I love the way... Everyday... *MUSIC*

:mrgreen:

JoKeR

Quote from: "Nesokia"well I guess I can handle CrackHead-In-The-Box aka JoKeR  :wink:

Hmmm, musta been on some elementary flame forums eh? Cmon you herpes infested cum guzzler. Go back to the ][)K forums, thats where all the queers belong.

FriT

WOW JOKER U KIDDING? CrackHead-In-A-Box is SOOOOO mother fucking original, ive never heard of it or thought of something so fucking creative. He got u like fly on shit there. <3

P.S.  /SARCASM

ReBeL

Nick

Quote from: "JoKeR"
Quote from: "Nesokia"well I guess I can handle CrackHead-In-The-Box aka JoKeR  :wink:

Hmmm, musta been on some elementary flame forums eh? Cmon you herpes infested cum guzzler. Go back to the ][)K forums, thats where all the queers belong.

herpes infested cum guzzler

.... real orignal dumbfuck.