• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

NEW MEMBERS MUST POST HERE!

Started by FiReWaLL, January 10, 2007, 02:46:36 AM

HellRaZoR

1. May 22, 2oo7
2. CentiK
3. AIM slows my '98 Computer down so none...
4. New to warnet.  I guess the object is to hold ops.  Do we kick or wat?

sorry bout name... ill try 2 get ops and ban them :)

Energizer

1. 5/23/07
2. WaR[EwR]
3. MrBoJingleJingle
4. sup
ongratulations. You just spent 5 seconds of you life reading this pointless sig. GJ!

"who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'ill grap these dangly things here and squeeze them then drink whatever comes out'"?

Jonny[EwR]

hi im jonny,  i was recruited by n0ob[ewr] after he beat me in a testing game.  i hope to have fun with you guys in this awesome, historic clan.

Majestic[EwR]

umm i joined like may 29 somthin like that and infested[EwR] recruited me umm and i beat him  :D so ya..... i like this clan and i will stay untill it dies (if it does)
*Tundra

I only play starcraft now and usually on this account.

Soulfly

1. fuck too long ago... sometime in 1997
2. DaRKKNiGHT himself
3. what's the 3rd one again? d:P

Yeah I'm old school, UHHHHH!!!

infested[EwR]

1. in may sometime
2. pepper[EwR]
3. i'll be loyal and so on so fourth
4. aim, tdcarter@mac.com(ichat),utfan2058(aim)

Appleman7

1.Joined-August 22 2007
2.Nobody, well actually a bot did.
3.Paintballnick7
4.My name is Nick.

ZeRO

The Slutty One aim = slatsking

okay just letting you know
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

Gabriel[EwR]

1. yea i dont remember like a week and a half ago im gonna estimate september 1st i think
2. tyler
3. uncleruckas
4. yea i wasnt on b-net for a while you guys may know me as sk8......yes i used to hack a shit ton but now i dont feel like it since i got my virus on my comp.

Espada[EwR]

September 13, 2007
No AIM
4babO[EwR]

djcuba

1.  Joined 9/13/07

2.  Recruited by Don

3.  AIM = djcuba908

4.  Been pwning noobs in SC since the 7th grade way back in the day in '98.  Now awaiting the release of SC2 and looking for a good clan to back me up.

$tRe3T

1. Say the day you joined= 28 Mar 2007
2. Who recruited you= CETNIK
3. Your AIM screen name = STRE3T1
4. Any message =what do a BLACK kid GET 4 his B DAy YO BIKE BITCH!!!!

BlaZeN

Sup guys my names Cody, and I was recruited by Jeff(Beags) June 14, 2008.
I don't really use aim a whole lot anymore..I suppose you could always reach me at SoccerStudCody4@aim.com or the email I registered with BlaZeN4KusH@aim.com
I play on the accounts BlaZeN, Flooded, Rainbows, and BmPk. all @UsEast
I don't play a whole lot right now like I used to, but I should be picking the game back up again here soon.
I pretty much just do melee now a days, so if anybody is looking to get smashed lmk! ^_^

Fighters United @ #1 Melee Clan East!

Dominic837

Joined 5/22/09 4:10 am

No one recruited me, found out about you guys from the awesome baal runs on diablo.

AIM: Dominic837G  MSN: Dominic837@msn.com GMAIL: dominic837@gmail.com

Ladder is about to reset  and I just started playing d2 again and just felt I should look for a clan to join. Everyone in the bnet channel is friendly and your baal bot rocks.  I play hammerdin/light sorc/smiter. Hit me up, Dominic837 (bnet account). I currently go to college for Computer Information Tech / Certificate in Photo engineering. Pro with photoshop, flash, and web designing. Also alittle java. Hit me up if you ever need help with anything.

-DoM

The Fallen

Quote from: FiReWaLL on January 10, 2007, 02:46:36 AM
All new members must make their first post here! If you are recruited and you do not post here I will not know you joined and you will not be put on the members list! Also if you are already a member and you are not on the members list, POST HERE and you will be added asap.

I will give an example:

1. Say the day you joined
2. Who recruited you
3. Your AIM screen name
4. Any message

Just an addition.
Your name will not be added in our members list until you have been in the clan for at least two weeks.
whats up!my s.n. is  The Fallen,  and im new. I joined up the 28th of this month (Feb) 2012and I must say i really like the clan so far, one of the best I've been in. Team-Elite recruited me  Anyway, im glad to be where im at, and I don't use AIM but i do use gmail.     fallenink85@gmail.com