• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Michigan COP called 911 after smoking marijuana

Started by z0rg, May 12, 2007, 01:58:44 AM

z0rg

I cant find the actual call that he made to 911. I think its on youtube but I can't access it.

Check it out.. Post the clip here if u find it.
lol

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1402034/

z0rg

dkriggs

FRoG

StarEdit

There is no way that weed wasn't laced with something else. Weed isn't a hallucinogenic drug... that cop was thinking he was about to die. So either he's a total moron, which I doubt (cops take classes on what drugs do..), or he was hallucinating =/. He also says at the beginning that he doesn't know if it was laced with anything, since he confiscated it from some guy he arrested.

Graphic Addicts - Digital art community.

dkriggs

just because a cop knows what a drug does, but has possibly never smoked weed in his entire life til now, it's probably just regular weed, maybe some dank. i thought i was hallucinating a few times, after smoking some killa shit, which wasnt laced.

CetniK

lool wow he asked what the score was of the red wings game

z0rg

dis.. at first he thought he was dying, but he said hes dead loll.

riggs' right, knowing about sex doenst necessarily mean that you know how it feels.

z0rg

WaR

i think i am dead just come lol

"time is going by really really really really slow."  LOL

its prolli like a quarter ounce total lol he had a small chunk lol "WHAT TIME IS"

all these are signs of BEING HIGH LOL IDOIT

Soulfly

man.. he either 1) has never smoked before and his chemicals in the brain are already off and knocked it to a diff level 2) is a moron and over-think of what he was truely feeling, but then again, how can you interpret the intensity of what you're truely feeling? or 3) was some top notch bud and smoke a bit too much and was truely trippin' out. it can happen if you're smoking hash or keif. OR like someone said, it was laced. all possibilities. gotta remember, bud is regional. depends what is being passed/grown in the area.

Soulfly

ROFL I listen to it just now. Fuck that, it wasn't laced, he was trippin' out hard.

Epen

look at this motherfuckin dispatcher i hope they all die!!! i went to vancouver in summer and we stayed at my friends house, and the house got robbed, IT TOOK THE FUCKIN COPS TO GET TO THE DAMN HOUSE 40 MINUTES WHILE THE COP STATION ISNT MORE THEN A BLOCK AWAY!!!!! and when we phoned the cops the dispatcher asked us a dumb-fucking-ass question:  " are the robbers still in ur house?"  WTFUCK DO U THINK U DUMB BITCH!