• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

D2 Trading Forum Subsection

Started by Phlux, May 23, 2007, 05:20:03 PM

Phlux

Me and Dis was talking about this the other day. How nice would it be for D2 members to have a place here to list stuff they dont want and are about to trash for other members just starting out to give them a chance to grab the items.

Also For in clan trading. I know personally i'll give nice items away(ie hrs nigmas hoto's cta) to ppl that are in the clan. Thing is unless they actually find me online I have no idea what they may need. Also I know I will trade stuff extremly low to clan members :-) I just thinkg it would be great to have a trade/inneed of section added.

Letme know your thoughts

StarEdit

Yeah, we definitely need something like this. We have several D2 players and a lot of them are in need of items. I don't have a problem giving out any items that I have extra of lying around. I've already equipped Arma and Dano, Dank and his brother a little, and pretty much whoever else asks.

However, I do request that they either give me the stuff back if they can or pay for it some how so that other members can have the same opportunity :).

Having a forum for us D2ers would help out a lot, simply because Phlux and I aren't on all the time and not every member is self-sufficient yet :).

Graphic Addicts - Digital art community.

z0rg

OK.. Gimme a title and a description.. I will add it.. I think it will make our forum more active when outsiders sign up and post..

StarEdit

Diablo II Trading

or..

Diablo II Help & Trading

Something like that.

And a description...

Trade Diablo II items or ask for freebies from other clan members.

Or something... idk..

{EwR}DaNo`

Only thing is none of the d2 players who beg for items post here, ever.

USEast: DaNo

CetniK

why dont u guys just share what u dont need lol

StarEdit

Quote from: "CetniK"why dont u guys just share what u dont need lol

That's the idea behind this forum, but we don't know who needs what most of the time because we aren't all on at the same time.

StarEdit

ROAR! Zerg I thought you were making this damn board already what happened.

CetniK

i think he's workin on his bot

StarEdit

The other night he was like "Yo do you want to be a mod on the D2 forum", I said yeah and then he disappeared. I assumed he was making the board ~_~;.

z0rg

hahaha. Thank Firewall for adding your subforums.. If u need want more subforums to be added, just messsage either me or firewall..

TY.

Johenyst

yes very true...

or you could just add a section in the market..were its like free for all trading...

leave the basic system now, then add a "Streets" market, were you can put whatever on there for whatever....lol