• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

HOPING KING!!! Who Will Have The Throne!!!??

Started by MeaL, January 10, 2007, 11:14:12 PM

Who's The Hoping King?

ReBeL
4 (30.8%)
ZeNiK
6 (46.2%)
Adema
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 10, 2007, 11:14:12 PM

MeaL

Who's The Hoping King POST POST!!! Who Will Have The Throne!!

Nesokia

MeaL

I was asking if i should have added someone else lol

ReBeL

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

JoKeR

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

ReBeL

LOL! your a moron dude.. your nobody claiming to be somebody.. just get over the fact that your a nobody and then you can prob live your life

MeaL

Rebel i always stayed in family 360 ][) {EwR} +][$+ dabarnet family something you dont know what it is ;) mr HOPER!

ReBeL

thats not family.. thats a biggest clan hopping clans there ever was.. none of those clans ammounted to anything.. lol ][) !! klik owned them every dam time. All these clans are ppl who left,got booted, or followed from being in either tgk dk or klik plain and simple

FiReWaLL

Quote from: "ReBeL"thats not family.. thats a biggest clan hopping clans there ever was.. none of those clans ammounted to anything.. lol ][) !! klik owned them every dam time. All these clans are ppl who left,got booted, or followed from being in either tgk dk or klik plain and simple

{EwR} is in that group son, nobody ever hopped to us except Zenik. We had our time of ownage.

MeaL

Quote from: "ReBeL"thats not family.. thats a biggest clan hopping clans there ever was.. none of those clans ammounted to anything.. lol ][) !! klik owned them every dam time. All these clans are ppl who left,got booted, or followed from being in either tgk dk or klik plain and simple

And i was never in tgk or klik thanks :) dont think i was that low :P even thought some of them are cool with me ;)

ReBeL

Firewall, ewr never had there time of owning anything...  recon wars on  the warring server even prob got a little something done but not alot.. on bnet who you guys own? no one... maybe i say maybe bA ?

Meal, that was just a really retarded comment.. seriously cause those clans were the top clans of bnet always will be.. thanks

MeaL

Maybe the most well known but not the top clans nigga ;) just cause you famous dosent mean you the best ;) cause even {SDC} owned tgk like hell :P

ReBeL

LOL! STINGER! we made him bow and he joined tgk lol

rAiSt

{everyclanonbnet}~shockwave

Wasn't that how it went? :P

ReBeL