• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Clan Update

Started by CetniK, October 30, 2011, 11:25:15 PM

CetniK

I've emailed all you guys who left your emails in the contact list with this information.

1. Load up on Bnet and/or IRC.
2. Notify other members you've kept contact with and have them do the same.

Battle Net

Server: USEast
Channel: Clan EwR

Note: I just remade two accounts for us: EwR@USEast and Team-Elite@USEast

IRC

Server: irc1.darkexile.com
Port: 6667
Channels: #team-elite, #darkexile

EverBlue

I'll load up on IRC, but won't be on BNet. Unless I can idle in a channel using SC2, but I doubt that.

CetniK

Nice to hear from you, Blue.  I haven't been on Bnet 2.0, so I don't understand how it works.  Are you in contact with any of the other members?

FiReWaLL

I'm still around.. and not hard to find. Hit me up..

CetniK

Firewall, is your email still shanebp@gmail.com?

Do you have time to clean out the forum, so we can start getting everyone back on here?
If not, grant me access and I will do it.

Edit: I suggest making the forum private.  New forum users should need activation approval.  This will keep our information to ourselves and not freely available to anyone on the internet.

Edit 2: Any volunteer with a stable connection to Bnet want to load ops?  My current connection is wireless and it drops all the time.  Accounts: EwR & Team-Elite

EverBlue

There are chat channels on 2.0, but as far as I know, it's completely different from regular BNet. No ops, that I can see. It's kind of like facebook chat with multiple people in a room.

Where's Frog at? I have him on Facebook, but I can't remember his name.. Adam something, maybe.

CetniK

By the way, SMF 2.0 is out.  This forum is 1.1.5.  This should be updated when admin has time.  I am sure there are exploits out for 1.1.5 that haven't been patched for our forum.

FiReWaLL

Quote from: CetniK on November 01, 2011, 02:25:35 AM
Firewall, is your email still shanebp@gmail.com?

Do you have time to clean out the forum, so we can start getting everyone back on here?
If not, grant me access and I will do it.

Edit: I suggest making the forum private.  New forum users should need activation approval.  This will keep our information to ourselves and not freely available to anyone on the internet.

Edit 2: Any volunteer with a stable connection to Bnet want to load ops?  My current connection is wireless and it drops all the time.  Accounts: EwR & Team-Elite

Yeah man, all my contact info has stayed the same since the beginning of time. I can't really do any updates, or give you access, since I don't have the authority too, ZeRG is the admin of this site, you'd have to get in touch with him somehow

CetniK

Quote from: FiReWaLL on November 02, 2011, 09:08:19 PMYeah man, all my contact info has stayed the same since the beginning of time. I can't really do any updates, or give you access, since I don't have the authority too, ZeRG is the admin of this site, you'd have to get in touch with him somehow

Hey, Firewall.  Get on IRC.
The are four of us on there already: Meal, Killa, Everblue, and myself.

Server: irc.darkexile.com
Channel: #team-elite

I'm not sure if you guys want to make a comeback on Bnet as it is tired and dead.  Regardless, I am still loading ops in Op EwR

Who is loading Firewall@USEast and {EwR}ZeRG^KoG?  The names are loaded in Clan Eye.

CetniK

Current list of members that I can recall who were active on Bnet in the past few years:

Active: CetniK, DoN, Everblue, KiLLa, MeaL, MyStiK
Inactive: DaRK, FiReWaLL, FRoG, Soulfly, StarEdit, ZeRG, ZeRO

Did I forget anyone who wasn't a temporary member?

EverBlue

What about that Tyler guy? You send him a message?

z0rg

ok cet ... ill give admin but first u will need to prove that you are really cetnik...

z0rg

"By the way, SMF 2.0 is out.  This forum is 1.1.5.  This should be updated when admin has time.  I am sure there are exploits out for 1.1.5 that haven't been patched for our forum."

it's actually 2.0 .. but i left the 1.1.5 message intentionally to fool hax0rs

EverBlue

CetniK

Quote from: z0rg on November 09, 2011, 11:42:34 AM
"By the way, SMF 2.0 is out.  This forum is 1.1.5.  This should be updated when admin has time.  I am sure there are exploits out for 1.1.5 that haven't been patched for our forum."

it's actually 2.0 .. but i left the 1.1.5 message intentionally to fool hax0rs

Seriously, fix it.  I'm surprised no one has hijacked this forum yet.  I'm unable to auto-update the forum via the Admin Panel (auto-update isn't working) so you'll have to do it manually via FTP.

Here is the link to the upgrade: http://download.simplemachines.org/
Scroll down to "Webinstall — The simple way to get SMF", download the script, upload it via FTP, and run it.

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes.  It shouldn't be much of a bother since I've just spent 3 hours editing the forum.

If you want me to do it, provide me with FTP access.