• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

What Is EwR???

Started by DoN, November 21, 2011, 09:45:23 AM

DoN

What is EwR? what does it mean to you? what did you get from your experiances in ewr?
And im not asking what EwR stands for we all know it stands for earwig rotondra but what do YOU get from ewr like why is it important.

CetniK

As I ponder about the complexities of EwR, I begin to wonder if Don ever had a gerbil enter his cavernous anus.  What giant of a gerbil it must be to satisfy the needs of Donbert.  His anus could quite even possibly house my legendary behemoth cock.  I've once nested my penis inside the glorious firegina.  It was a life-altering experience, of course, but could it compete with the binding tightness of Don's anus?  That, my friends, is a question for the ages..

EverBlue

DoN

glad you whores still post on here kinda wondering if a few of you are even alive still ya ive seen tyler ever and cetty but who else??? who else wanders these forums in search of love

also what ive gathered (name of person//what they know of ewr)
cetnik = gay chat/hookup
ever-blue = hes just going along for the ride.

CetniK

Everblue = along for the gay hay ride

Fixed.

EverBlue

What the hell is a gay hay ride?

TyLeR

You ride with hay that is gay.

FiReWaLL

I am too sexy for this topic.

DoN

yet you still post how gay of you. i can see firewall finally got his turn on the community comp. now firewall i know things are slowly catching up there and windows 95 probally best you got but you still need to stay active.

FiReWaLL

Win95??? I thought 3.1 just came out????

DoN

The world watches anxiously as newfoundland the last home of the cavemen slowly joins the modern world. Soon they will have running water electricity and modern medical techniques. No more trying to clense evil spirits from sick people. NO MORE wondering why a dwarf comes out of a pregnate woman. NO MORE using the application of snake oil to fix sickness! We truly are watching the last primitive nation join the industrialised world. GO NEWFOUNDLAND WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!! but dont go too quickly the world still needs something to laugh at.

CetniK

VIVA INDEPENDENT NEWFOUNDLAND

We are proud to have you as the world's youngest nation! Please use the 200,000 portable toilets America donated. No more throwing out your shit outside your windows, Newfoundlandians!

DoN

No more shall Newfoundlanders reproduce with their brothers and sisters for we shall introduce to then religion. No more shall newfoundlanders run around naked for we shall send them clothes. NO MORE shall newfoundlanders practice sodomy. DON HAS SPOKEN

EverBlue

I don't see any fishing jokes in those handful of posts.
Try harder, fuckers.

DoN

me and cetnik are doing what me and cetnik do best. gay up these forums and talk shit. we dont see you saying much everblue...