• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

What Is EwR???

Started by DoN, November 21, 2011, 09:45:23 AM

EverBlue

Stop gaying shit up. I may stick around.

CetniK

Get off your high horse, blue.  We both know you love teh cock.

DoN

so everblue you honestly want to try and get this to go somewhere?

EverBlue

The forum ain't going anywhere until we find a suitable game to base ourselves around.

CetniK

Raptor

DoN

uses his ####### high council powers and breaks ewr into a series of pieces and hands one piece to each member so that each may go out and build their own ewr from there new members will join they will be sent to our forums and incorporated into ewr because in my high and mighty god-likeness don the dark lord of ewr knows we cannot build up without expanding out! also not everyone in the guild will be able to join on one game together. GO OUT MY MINIONS BUILD ME AN EMPIRE. pets everblue the pet of don*

EverBlue

Yeah, I'm just waiting on D3.
Or if a couple other members decide to start up on an MMO, I'd probably join them too.

DoN

lets all jump on wow then.

EverBlue

How about we just kill ourselves and call it a day.

DoN

bad everblue. BAD.  we should each go out and start our own ewr on different games but use the same forum.

Raptor

Im with DON Im about to have an elite group of killers on MW3 use this forum.

DoN

go for it. we can run EwR like this. Each person starts their own version on whatever game. All the members use this forum. Eventually we will have a good pool of members going and we might even be able to "recruite" if you will from inside our own guild to other branches of EwR. It will take a reworking of the leadership also each branch should have its own with the main guild monitoring all other guilds and their progress. Sound good?

Soulfly

psh. <laffs>

your threads are inferior, don.

EverBlue