• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

wake the fuck up

Started by EverBlue, February 14, 2013, 11:48:31 AM

EverBlue

This shit is starting to fuck off again. There's like, what? 5 of us? Maybe less, maybe more, who knows? Darkexile is sorta disappearing again.
We can't decide on a game, or maybe we just don't WANT to game. Who knows.
All I play these days is DotA2 and Path of Exile.
Both free to play.
You'll need an invite for DotA2 for a Steam Account, if you don't have one. I can most likely get one for anyone that's interested.
Path of Exile is F2P. In Open beta right now. It's what D3 should have been. I think Cetnik was talking about it, but we all ignored him because fuck Serbia. Or whatever the fuck commie country he's from.

If anyone wants an invite to DotA2, I can get you one. Just let me know.

EverBlue

And if you have a Steam account, add me on that. I leave that shit on ALL the time.
everblue91@hotmail.com is my account name. Throw me an invite, and I'll add you up.

DoN

hey faggot. im in school again and i wont have time to. feel free to molest me via facebook whenever the need arises. again i ask did killa die?

EverBlue

You barely even use facebook.

DoN

oh ya try me you canadian nutsack!

EverBlue

DoN

:)    and besides most of ewr does look at this website. problem is we all have rl shit to deal with. id like to get something going though.

Raptor

What's Gucci?? I only play on my PS3 now days my accounts are GodZillaMode and BrettOwNzU COD MADDEN NBA2k. Other than that just working trying to retire by 30

DoN

ya the problem is we cant get anything going for the time being because all of us have real life obligations to attend to. go fuck yourself everblue. unless you guys want to try and recruite people and kind of pass the guild on to them? we remain on as a guiding council of course.

CetniK

add my steam: cetnik@darkexile.com

and yes...Path of Exile is awesome

DoN

why do serbians smell so bad?
just curious.

CetniK

z0rg

yukeep changing IDs u fag

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG