• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

The Old Days and how things changed.

Started by DoN, February 23, 2013, 08:52:05 AM

DoN

I remember the old days. Nothing of much significance going on in real life. Time to mess around on bnet which we would have game nights. The participants in that were frog killa zerg myself and dead when he was still a member. How I cherished those games, killing frog and killa and facing down against zerg from whom we all knew hacked in that game like the slut he is. Then when we tried to formulate a clan of some prestige being an old warring guild and all. We had quite a few members and dispite their shortcomings we were an online semi retarded family. Now that I look back on it all I miss those moments. But inevidably things change, real life has stolen away zerg, frog, killa, firewall, zero, darkknight and all the others I am forgetting. Real life has also impacted my life as well causing me to have to vanish for periods of time. Let us all take a moment of silence for good old days long past and forgotten for soon change will impact our environment again and we will be forced to accept a new change. As i was talking to everblue we have come to the conclusion that soon Battle Net which has been a home for all of us #######s over the years will soon disappear from our lives forever. Which is why now i would like to announce that in a year after my rad tech program is over I will lead a great crusade to return EwR's presence to the internet. That is when I will be free of my obligations and free to waste time with you #######s again THE FUCKING WAY LIFE SHOULD BE!!!!!! seriously you #######s better join me on this lookin at you everblue.

EverBlue

DoN

EverBlue

Sometimes? Come on, honesty goes a long way.

CetniK

>online semi retarded family
..pretty much this, but you didn't need an entire paragraph to say it.

I found zerg's senior yearbook picture..

DoN

story time always brings out all the nuts in ewr its what can keep us "semi active." also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA zerg! i know thats not him but still HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EverBlue

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

z0rg

KiLLa

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who won all of those games.

Zerg couldn't win without hacking and Don would just try to play weird ally games. Frog would stop mid game to recite poetry and go off on weird tangents.

lolz

ZeRO

i joined the clan rite about 2 weeks after {EwR}CLouD left and i wish i had the oportunity to meet and chat and get to know him im sad about that but atleast i got u guys wish i coulda met another ewr
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

DoN

the evil killa returns! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN KILLA WHERE!!!?!?!?!?!?? I SEE FUCKING ZERO RETURN BEFORE YOU AND I INSTANTLY BELIEVE HE WAS YOUR UNDOING!!!!

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

KiLLa