• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

If you're alive. post here

Started by z0rg, July 08, 2013, 02:46:38 AM

z0rg

KiLLa

I wouldn't say alive... but I'm around.

On a side note we need to pool together and get zero a mail order bride from somewhere.

DoN

here schools over for the semester looking forward to kicking killas ass in sc2.

ill help with the mail order bride.

CetniK

DoN

umm cetty mail order bride vote too...

Raptor

Im alive! Just haven't been on crazy things have been happening so im just hoping this good luck streak continues if anyone of yall is ever in Austin msg me. email BrettB512@gmail.com or add me facebook. Im friends with firewall aka shane on there.

zenik

I'm alive. Crazy that you're all still around. If you guys are playing anything I would be happy to play with you. Bnet tag is Zenik#1346. I have SC2 and D3. I also heard that warring was back but I can't seem to get that reconwars site to respond correctly, and besides that none of the bots I can find work with windows7. But I hope to see you guys around! -zen

FiReWaLL

Still alive and kickin. I'm always around, like Raptor said i'm on facebook and you can get me on skype @ shanebp700 or on d3/sc2 @ NexusVoid#1797

If anybody wants to hit me up on FaceBook, PM me or get me on skype or b.net. Don't wanna post that shit on here.

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

Majestic[EwR]

*Tundra

I only play starcraft now and usually on this account.

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

Majestic[EwR]

*Tundra

FiReWaLL

Majestic[EwR]

*Tundra

FiReWaLL

Not on Bnet anymore. Bnet classic is pretty much dead. If the new bnet had channels we'd be on there. I play d3 a nice bit