• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

...AND FOR YOU NEW MEMBERS! VERY IMPORTANT!

Started by Soulfly, August 02, 2007, 11:55:22 PM

Soulfly

Meaning you new folks who've joined the clan. Look on the website and see who is your superior. Respect your sponsor as well as the High Council and Senior Members. Act accordingly as you would in an Army. Think of it as it's a privledge to be in such a well-known clan. AND DON'T FORGET!!! The old saying goes... Treat those as you wanted to be treated and if you don't understand, respect and you get respect back. Easily said, but can it be done?

{EwR}DaNo`

USEast: DaNo

CetniK

he's an old member...see..people don't even know who everyone is

Energizer

im tellen u... it would b easier to do an IQ test to determine if the few peps are mature enough.
ongratulations. You just spent 5 seconds of you life reading this pointless sig. GJ!

"who was the first person to look at a cow and say 'ill grap these dangly things here and squeeze them then drink whatever comes out'"?

CetniK

IQ tests determine intelligence not maturity

Soulfly

Quote from: "{EwR}DaNo`"Didn't you just join? >_<"

That deserves a slap to dano for a dude who's been in the clan for around 2+ years right? jeez.. EwR is def not what it used to be.

FiReWaLL

A lot longer then 2 years SF. The clan is what it used to be. Just a lot of the OLD timers are gone now. Me, Zerg, Dark, Frog, Meal, and Disaster are still here. DaNo and a few others like Killa, Disgusting, Phlux, and EverBlue are members that have been in the clan not closed to as long as we have, but a long ass time now.

Soulfly

Firewall, to be honest, I don't remember you from way back when, forgive me for not remembering, but I do have a good memory. I just remember you from 01 era... somewheres around there. Don't take this wrong, but your high rank now is due from your participation from webhosting.

Majestic[EwR]

=o kk i already do that :D respect others and u get respect back i think it is was u said.. but still i do that lol
*Tundra

I only play starcraft now and usually on this account.

Majestic[EwR]

im not a noob =o why does it say that under my name why me why!!!!!! :!:  :!:  :!:
*Tundra

I only play starcraft now and usually on this account.

CetniK

FiReWaLL

Quote from: "Soulfly"Firewall, to be honest, I don't remember you from way back when, forgive me for not remembering, but I do have a good memory. I just remember you from 01 era... somewheres around there. Don't take this wrong, but your high rank now is due from your participation from webhosting.

Your story is all messed up son.  My position within this clan isn't because of my webhosting. This is ZeRG's site for one. My position in this clan is due to my longstanding loyalty, activity, participation, and dedication. I don't ever remember a SoulFly being active in the past.. 3 or 4 years for sure, whereas I, have been here and active and involved in one way or another since I got my internet back when I was 12 years old.

There have been times when there was just me and me alone. And others where there was just me, Frog, and Meal, and sometimes GeForce.

CetniK

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST GOT CANNUCKED

Soulfly

Quote from: "FiReWaLL"
Quote from: "Soulfly"Firewall, to be honest, I don't remember you from way back when, forgive me for not remembering, but I do have a good memory. I just remember you from 01 era... somewheres around there. Don't take this wrong, but your high rank now is due from your participation from webhosting.

Your story is all messed up son.  My position within this clan isn't because of my webhosting. This is ZeRG's site for one. My position in this clan is due to my longstanding loyalty, activity, participation, and dedication. I don't ever remember a SoulFly being active in the past.. 3 or 4 years for sure, whereas I, have been here and active and involved in one way or another since I got my internet back when I was 12 years old.

There have been times when there was just me and me alone. And others where there was just me, Frog, and Meal, and sometimes GeForce.

Whatever you say, makes no difference. Thing is I was inactive at a point for more than a year, not this 3-4 years bullshit and secondly, don't call me son, son. :) Check yourself.

z0rg

dude.. look at how you guys talk to each other... come on!