• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Quick Update

Started by z0rg, December 20, 2013, 06:41:15 AM

z0rg

hey there!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on some things.

Site Update.

The forum version has been updated to the current version. It seems like more and more bots are able to register on the old version of this forum and spam the heck out of it. I've cleaned up almost 99% of the spam posts and still cleaning up until now.

The user registration has been disabled for now so nobody can register and post unless they had forum accounts prior.

Emnet/eMadness or whatever

Say bye to z0rg bots (both binary and chat bots). Most of you know that my 1 year old hard drive crashed last year. That drive had all my files and sources for battle.net related stuff. Luckily, I found a very old source of z0rgbot which I was able to update recently. Let me know if you are interested in loading chat bots so I can send you some bots.

Note that you do not need to register to manage your account. Simply use binary bots to create your accounts.

Also, there are couple EwR members on there that are just loading for fun. Come join us =)

Site: http://www.emadness.net/

IRC
We are still using irc.darkexile.com for our IRC server. We are still in channel #team-elite and #azn-realm

Raptor

z0rg

do u need accounts created? I can quickly create one for you

ZeRO

i want to load chat bot get at me on aim
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

Soulfly

When a server goes up that is applicable for this, I'll inquire. n00bs.

Soulfly

Alright folks, we have another server. So far - 4 of them linked up and stable. |2k-Shawdow aka Filip is running it - let's get on and get active for fucks sake.

18 bots allowed per IP per server.

http://wserv.org/ <--- web address w/ more details

Current Servers
chi.wserv.org (dev, war) - Chicago, Illinois
dal.wserv.org (dev, war) - Dallas, Texas
mtl.wserv.org (dev, future Chat only) - Beauharnois, Montreal, Canada
sea.wserv.org (dev, war) - Seattle, Washington, USA