• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Hello

Started by DoN, September 28, 2014, 08:30:52 AM

DoN

Who still reads this thing?

z0rg

DoN

whats going on zerg. is there a warring server up now?

z0rg

nothin much. just working and taking care of my twins when im off..

no warring server up =)

DoN

I give that a few months.

z0rg

DoN

any plans for EwR? I want to see things get going again. battle net 1.0 is on life support and Im not sure about 2.0. any word from firewall, zero, everblue, cetnik, killa?

CetniK

Why don't you guys hang out on the IRC channel? The DarkExile IRC server has been up for many years. Others from old bnet are on there as well.

DoN

because we have this beautiful forum! besides I found a ~TG|{~ clan on bnet that is not led by pose its lead by wait for it.... Zero maybe our zero who knows! but they have that tgk crap all over their clan their channel is op bar! oh the faggetry!!

FiReWaLL

I'd love to see EwR come back hard. I'm still around though DoN! Same contact information thats listed in the thread. Get at me!

DoN

still need to solve the problem of what game we are all going to go to

Raptor

I am on the IRC channel from time to time hope everyone is doing well. I am about 6 months away from some big things fingers crossed it works out. As for gaming I haven't had time mainly playing on console right now.

FiReWaLL

I'm on Steam all the time through various games, as well as b.net, active with SC2/D3. I don't think its feasible anymore to stick totally to one game. I can't see it being much trouble to have a group together formed from gamers active on different games. It might even work better considering we have a solid core base of members in this clan anyways. Thoughts?

DoN

we should come up with a list of possible games we can expand too. after the list is done we can pick a few of the games where EwR can grow. we can use this site to organized each of the splinter clans and recruit people from one game where ewr is strong and have them start on another game where ewr is weak or just beginning. this may be the most efficient method.

ill start the list
Xbox 360 expansion (heres a list of some of the games it can feature)
gears of war 1, 2, 3 (ever wonder what would happen if we were to try to divide a Newfoundlander in two with the chainsaw?)
minecraft (ya I fucking mentioned this I would like to see an ewr castle made)
red dead redemption (im dragging firewall with the lasso and the horse)

Internet Browser games
Cybernations.net  (this one gets kinda political but with our way of kill and ask questions later we wouldn't have a problem with that)

SC2/D3

CetniK

whatever games we decide to play or not play, we still need a place to hang out -> irc