• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

18 Year Old Drinking Age?

Started by KiLLa, August 15, 2007, 08:44:40 PM

KiLLa

EverBlue

Hahahah.
That's fucking retarded.
Legal drinking age is already 18 in Alberta, they want to raise it to 19 (Like the rest of Canada) to tone down on drunken violence.

FiReWaLL

Cool, that would of been awesome a few years ago :P

I'm already 19 :(

Soulfly

aChe

USA is 21 ;(. I'm only 18.. thats #Shit.
Che[EwR]

Soulfly

I'm almost legal here to drink ;P

CetniK

aChe

Oh same, but it would be a lot easier if I could just go buy my own.
Che[EwR]

CetniK

sweet avatar..ya my dad buys my shit

aChe

Che[EwR]

CriMsoN

haha drinking age is 18 in Manitoba ;)

EverBlue

I'll be 21 next June, then I plan to get gunned in Las Vegas.
For now, I'm legal across Canada, as long as I get my guinness, I'm happy.

Appleman7

Wow, in America the drinking age is 21 and the driving age is 16. Also some recent studies i saw say its people who are on a phone and driving are way more likley to get into a crash then when they are drinking. I think they have a point. Have you ever tried playing Star Craft while on the phone with some1? I usually pay no attention to whos on the phone and say things like "yp, ok, cool". so thats kinda stupid 21 years old to drink, also when most people turn 21 the try to go to 21 bars and drink a beer. If they turn down the drinking age they wll only go to like 20 or 19 bars, lol.

Well my frst post ever on a forum.

TyLeR

Quote from: "Appleman7"Wow, in America the drinking age is 21 and the driving age is 16. Also some recent studies i saw say its people who are on a phone and driving are way more likley to get into a crash then when they are drinking. I think they have a point. Have you ever tried playing Star Craft while on the phone with some1? I usually pay no attention to whos on the phone and say things like "yp, ok, cool". so thats kinda stupid 21 years old to drink, also when most people turn 21 the try to go to 21 bars and drink a beer. If they turn down the drinking age they wll only go to like 20 or 19 bars, lol.

Well my frst post ever on a forum.

good work!

z0rg

that's funny!..
It should go this way. If you are old enough to serve your country(military), you should be old enough to buy ur own fuckin beer...