• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

Public Apology

Started by Shadow[EwR], August 22, 2007, 08:58:12 AM

Shadow[EwR]

To anyone i offended or cussed out on the day i was exiled. I'm sorry for what i said some major shit went down in my personal life and i took it out on the clan. It was a big mistake on my part because quite frankly. This clans awesome. Now i know soem of you are saying im a suck up. But if you know how many times ive been banned. you wouldnt think that. and some of you think im desperate to get back into this clan. thats also false. i just want back in now because i realize alot of people in this clan are kick ass and my attitude will change now that ive realized that. i will no longer bad mouth or offened people in clan. I also will not cuss out the HC's cuz... thats just not smart lol. Please accept this apology. thank you for reading.

DoN

You offended Mrpullups with the S in your name. MRPULLUPS IS ANGRY!!!

TyLeR

Quote from: "Shadow[EwR"]To anyone i offended or cussed out on the day i was exiled. I'm sorry for what i said some major shit went down in my personal life and i took it out on the clan. It was a big mistake on my part because quite frankly. This clans awesome. Now i know soem of you are saying im a suck up. But if you know how many times ive been banned. you wouldnt think that. and some of you think im desperate to get back into this clan. thats also false. i just want back in now because i realize alot of people in this clan are kick ass and my attitude will change now that ive realized that. i will no longer bad mouth or offened people in clan. I also will not cuss out the HC's cuz... thats just not smart lol. Please accept this apology. thank you for reading.

damn i missed this, i want the story! lol ....shit happens in my life i dont start cussin people out i just leave for a month :D

Majestic[EwR]

Shadow i still hate you lol even before you were banned u cussed out at everyone. <>--(-.-)--<>
*Tundra

I only play starcraft now and usually on this account.

aChe

I wasn't cussed out but I'm still offended. -.-
Che[EwR]

iCe

I say let him back. Everyone makes mistakes and just has a bad day.

CetniK

EverBlue

iCe

Quote from: "CetniK"/unban ice

:P Thanks for unbanning me!

DoN

Mrpullups says we get shadow naked then poor tar all over him then we put the feathers on and kill him and have ourself a nice chicken dinner Mrpullups.

Soulfly

Quote from: "CetniK"/ban ice

gg.

FiReWaLL

I have no problems with anybody in this clan so far.

StarEdit

Quote from: "Shadow[EwR"]To anyone i offended or cussed out on the day i was exiled. I'm sorry for what i said some major shit went down in my personal life and i took it out on the clan. It was a big mistake on my part because quite frankly. This clans awesome. Now i know soem of you are saying im a suck up. But if you know how many times ive been banned. you wouldnt think that. and some of you think im desperate to get back into this clan. thats also false. i just want back in now because i realize alot of people in this clan are kick ass and my attitude will change now that ive realized that. i will no longer bad mouth or offened people in clan. I also will not cuss out the HC's cuz... thats just not smart lol. Please accept this apology. thank you for reading.

Go away.

Quote from: "iCe"I say let him back. Everyone makes mistakes and just has a bad day.

He has had several of these "bad days". This kid doesn't learn.

Graphic Addicts - Digital art community.

Ghost[EwR]

Shadow IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
\¯\\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\\¯\\ \\¯\\/¯/
««««L««««I«« »»V»»»»E»»»»
/_/\\_\\ |_|)_) \\_\\/_/ /_/\\_\\

Mitsubishi 3000GT=My Car

Epen