• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Journal

Started by FRoG, January 05, 2008, 12:21:36 PM

FRoG

happy new years douchebags! i <3 you firewallnut!

Dear Diary,
Today I begin my week-long exploration of FiReWaLL's mammoth vagina. I use 'mammoth' not to describe it's unusual hairiness, but the sheer size of the monstrosity. He is very well aware of my trek -- my voyage if you will -- albiet concerned, and has given me permission*.

My God, the smell is absolutely atrocious - I have been forced to don a unique breathing aparatus I have had the foresight to bring with me. The skeletons of countless peni litter this despicable void. Unexpectedly, they point not inwards, but reach out as if they had tried to escape the savagery and chaos before they were utterly consumed. I take a moment to mourn their death, and a moment to consider if what I am doing is equally as foolish. Despite this I ultimately decide to press on, undaunted.

I can only relate this beast to DoN's anus, but that was a far more deep and deadly wasteland. I have met a primitive race here, nearly a mile into FiReGiNa, as I have dubbed it. They seem to be friendly enough, though crablike and sharp. I will try to communicate - more to come tomorrow.

*He has granted permission only to record via this journal whatever I shall discover should I return alive, not to film unfortunately. I will make due.

CetniK

ROFL wtf u on frog omg

TyLeR

your descriptive writing is quite captivating perhaps you should become an author lol

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

CetniK

zero stfu with
"lol" and "lulz" in every post dipshit

KiLLa

Zero is just trying to spam, and he's not very good at it. Only 44 posts, sheesh.

EverBlue