• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Hate Hackers? So do I...Here is how you can get back @ em'

Started by Demise77[EwR], February 15, 2008, 12:51:30 AM

Demise77[EwR]

So, I was like totally owning this guy in a 2v2 game. He was bowing down. His britches were wet from pissing his pants after seeing me dominate. Dominate Hard I did. As the song of glory, echo'd throughout the room. I begin the hear the Cheer of victory. Then BAM!>! Out of no where he has like a million units. Turns his tour of defeat into a domination spree ON ME!>! Anyone else but me. I fall into a deep depression and sob:( I watch the replay and notice he pops a few larve and gains emmence resources. FAK! a hacker. Pissed I whisper crazy remarks at him until he logs off. I add him to my /f list and continue my rain of /w terror. Until I decide to turn to blizzard to see what they are willing to do about it. I found it, I found it. A complete report sheet, and email address for sending in evidence. Now after much blunder I pass this knowledge on to you. Use it wisely.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/hackswebform-us.xml

Oh yeah if you don't like someone, and you have 2 comps on a lan. You can make that persons name. DL a hack of course play a game vs a friend. Use that hack. Save that replay. Then report it, and send in the replay as evidence. And w/in a few days POOF! Account deleted. Woot Woot!
 own for you,
You own for me,
I own Sweet ^^

CetniK

Demise77[EwR]

Paybacks a bitch, STFU He told me to. He dared me to.
 own for you,
You own for me,
I own Sweet ^^

CetniK

EverBlue