• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

presidential nominations

Started by FRoG, February 28, 2008, 05:29:03 AM

who do you THINK will win -- meowz

hillary clinton (d)
1 (16.7%)
barack obama (d)
3 (50%)
john mccain (r)
1 (16.7%)
mike huckabee (r)
1 (16.7%)
ron paul (r) -- is he still trying?
0 (0%)
ralph nader (ind)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 28, 2008, 05:29:03 AM

FRoG

even if you don't reside in les etats-unis you may have an opinion. it's who you THINK will win, not who you want. i tend to not care about what you want, but i do care what you think

EverBlue

I don't really have any opinion. Personally, I just hope the vast majority if your country implodes. It would be humorous. And I'd probably get cheaper gas.

FRoG

in reality all possessive pronouns should henceforth be considered null and void, e.g. my, your, his, her, its, our, their, whose, etc. it is improbable that we actually own anything at all -- save our thoughts -- and even that is questionable, no? my country is no more mine than yours is yours and theirs is theirs. choosing to distinguish between what i may consider mine and what you think is mine, your opinion on the possessions of mine and what a supposed majority would do or does speaks volumes on your nature and consequently effects what my opinion may be concerning a stereotype of 'your' country. oui? in regards to a stereotyped belief, we, as a whole, are not interchangeable, only predictable since no one could be considered entirely the same. c'est la vie

in retrospect i should take out the doormat that i've left in my car. it's been in there for about four months now. very improper on my part

Epen

after frog's dialogue i fukin feel like hes out of place wit morons like us (cough Cetnik)

CetniK

EverBlue

Quote from: "FRoG"in reality all possessive pronouns should henceforth be considered null and void, e.g. my, your, his, her, its, our, their, whose, etc. it is improbable that we actually own anything at all -- save our thoughts -- and even that is questionable, no? my country is no more mine than yours is yours and theirs is theirs. choosing to distinguish between what i may consider mine and what you think is mine, your opinion on the possessions of mine and what a supposed majority would do or does speaks volumes on your nature and consequently effects what my opinion may be concerning a stereotype of 'your' country. oui? in regards to a stereotyped belief, we, as a whole, are not interchangeable, only predictable since no one could be considered entirely the same. c'est la vie

in retrospect i should take out the doormat that i've left in my car. it's been in there for about four months now. very improper on my part

Says you.
I own my country.
It is my bitch.

FRoG

EverBlue

{EwR}DaNo`

Quote from: "CetniK"obama will win...

USEast: DaNo

Raptor

This election sucks  :roll: .