• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

OMGZ WTF?!

Started by FRoG, March 14, 2008, 07:09:51 PM

FRoG

who remembers this queer shit

summer 2001, i believe

we were just finishing up our war with the syndicate, when LO AND BEHOLD!! a vast array of TGK bots appear. less than a day later, klik decides that the clusterfuck is not complete and loads us aswell. not ones to be outdone, the homosexual-love duo, shadow legion and shadow kingdom decide to blow their loads all over b.net and put THEIR fucking bots in OUR channels. thus, the fuckfest was made and could not be undone.

this was probably the first time we had to use elite fortress, and use it we did, for a few days at least. a drop came, we took most of our channels (ewr and elite realm) and most of theirs (gates, abyss, war3z, trill). ~ewr~ was doomed with an ops tie, and i honestly dont even remember what sL. and sK's channels were. they were probably stupid.

shortly afterwards there was a truce with the trill-folk, klik decided they didn't want to take part in this horror-fuckshow, we dominated the dynamically-queer duo of sl and sk, and tgk died for one of their various reasons only to load us again a few weeks later.

DETAILS : zergy pooh and gaid held down ops very well. zerg was loaded in every channel somehow. exploit was key with ewr. elite realm was my fucking channel. mine. firewall made his first showing with Ew]2-Co]2]2upT. we got him to change that name since everyone kept asking him, "did you leave tgk??! omgz wtfz!" ..apparently corrupt HAD NOT infact left tgk. halo had made a brief return to help us in ~EwR~. raptor made some key plays in EwR. gforce, who was using soul's names, was really dominating sL and sK. dark was always busy in trill. kasper left us for either sL or sK halfway through, which will forever make him part douche-bag. fuzzy loaded near a million bots, which had the effect of HALF A BOT when assembled. there were many more people, but who cares.

FiReWaLL

lol i remember this. this was when me, ghoul, and kasper had our bitch fest!

KiLLa

FRoG

i hope you still love me...

EverBlue

Man, back then I was takin' channels from n00b clans with my ultimate bot.
Bitches feared -][$- 8)

KiLLa

Raptor

Lol I remember thos days.

FiReWaLL

EverBlue

It was such a piece of shit, haha.
But I had no idea how to load any other bots.

CetniK

sK sounds like a newb clan

fggts

{EwR}`TiNK`

I remember sK and their Alliance with another sK clan or someshit. Shadow Alliance rofl. Its funny cause they came onto warrnet i noticed in #shadow kingdom and SiN took it already and banned them rofl.

KiLLa

sk/sl

shadow kings / shadow legion

we allied shortly after chatbots were confined I believe

KrAz

i remember gforce he was godly... everybody seems to forget about crisis and his mass loading skillz