• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Elite Story Time

Started by FRoG, April 05, 2008, 05:35:54 PM

FRoG

Provided by: the E.S.M. (since 1389)

There was a great Apple Tree which stood in the center of the Garden. Cetty the Mighty Mountain Lion had pondered for many a' weary hour on how to take down this Apple Tree, for it blocked his View. Accepting the Grandeur of the Task At Hand, Cetty the Mighty Mountain Lion summoned his war-companions, elite all, to assist him in vanquishing his foe. They came.

"Killadouche the Bag of Terror," said Cetty the Mighty Mountain Lion, "I am Cetty the Mighty Mountain Lion, Destroyer of Walls, Warden of my Fair Village, will you help me vanquish this Apple Tree from my view?"
    "I will," said Killadouche. His Bag quivered with Terror.
    Similarly, Everbread the Whole Wheat Vengeance, Disgbird the Feathered Menace, Donbert the Outrageous Fop, and Liono offered their help.
    "When will we begin our noble effort," said I (Lord of Ponds, Master of Greenery), "For mine eyes doth verily spy rain on the horizon!"
    "Then we must begin quickly!" said Cetty the Mighty Mountain Lion for he did not like to get his war-fur wet, then: "To the tree!"
   They cut vigorously into the hour, and eventually felled the beastly tree with their works and efforts. 'Twas a victorious day for the Elite Society of Men.

-the end-

EverBlue

CetniK

KiLLa

Frog scares me sometimes.

FiReWaLL

The cum down his throat finally went to his brain.

FRoG

you seem grouchy of late

DoN

Mrpullups wants to know why Mrpullups wasnt in this story. MRPULLUPS IS MAD

FiReWaLL

Agreed. I wasn't in the story. I'm pissed. I've been betrayed by my bum buddies!

CetniK

Quote from: "FiReWaLL"Agreed. I wasn't in the story. I'm pissed. I've been betrayed by my bum buddies!

Hush, boy.

{EwR}DaNo`

Quote from: "CetniK"
Quote from: "FiReWaLL"Agreed. I wasn't in the story. I'm pissed. I've been betrayed by my bum buddies!

Hush, boy.

loser D:

USEast: DaNo

CetniK

Quote from: "{EwR}DaNo`"
Quote from: "CetniK"

Hush, boy.

loser D:

Hush, rando.

DoN

lets just have a big orgy we can gangbang cetty in the butt!!!! PARTY!!!

ZeRO

{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

CetniK

Quote from: "DoN"lets just have a big orgy we can gangbang cetty in the butt!!!! PARTY!!!
rofl fagbert