• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

Sup guys. Just became a member finally and im iso a crush/grush for my fb sorc

Started by e_mill, June 07, 2008, 06:11:44 PM

e_mill

Sup everybody...doesnt seem like anyone uses this forum much but ill give it a whirl.  I need a crush or a grush pm meh via jsp(xe_millx) or if you can msg on here then do that i just gotta figure it out  :P

StarEdit

I'll be classic rushing another member later today probably, I'll PM you at jsp when we start.

Graphic Addicts - Digital art community.

e_mill

Quote from: StarEdit on June 07, 2008, 06:16:53 PM
I'll be classic rushing another member later today probably, I'll PM you at jsp when we start.

Awsome ya lmk and ty for help Star :P

StarEdit

Quote from: e_mill on June 07, 2008, 06:19:03 PM
Quote from: StarEdit on June 07, 2008, 06:16:53 PM

Awsome ya lmk and ty for help Star :P
Rawr, you weren't on when I rushed demonic...

Graphic Addicts - Digital art community.

CetniK

FiReWaLL

We use this forum a lot.. its just a hard job to get people that aren't so stupid that they don't know how to use a forum to use a forum. <-- figure that sentence out ROFL

KiLLa

Quote from: FiReWaLL on June 09, 2008, 02:46:12 AM
We use this forum a lot.. its just a hard job to get people that aren't so stupid that they don't know how to use a forum to use a forum. <-- figure that sentence out ROFL

I CAN'T DO IT

e_mill

CetniK

Quote from: KiLLa on June 09, 2008, 04:08:07 AM
Quote from: FiReWaLL on June 09, 2008, 02:46:12 AM

I CAN'T DO IT

FUCK IT!  WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

EverBlue