• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

war stories

Started by FRoG, January 26, 2007, 03:09:52 AM

FRoG

basically i just want yall to share war stories with everyone else. if you dont know what bnet warring is just ask some old school dude. all i want is, a story during a particular war and maybe something about who taught you about it.

ill start posting stories later, but the dudes who brought me in were called '|'rident and Virii. '|'rident was a pretty cool dude, told me to just stick with EwR instead of double tagging with KoG. Turned out to be pretty wise words even though i did it anyways. I remember him owning un4 solo. it was kind of weird, i expected more out of un4. we used to chill in a chan called dark tower before he joined tgk.

FRoG

oh shit and remember, we can see the whole picture clear if we see everyones face... yeah? just tell your own stories, itll be sweet.

CetniK

rofl @ your avatar........

dude my history is cool man i came to america in 98 GFG

FiReWaLL

I remember on XGN when I got everybody online. There was me, HALO, MeaL, ExPLoiT, Kato, Wishblade, DaRK, FRoG, $ouLFLy, KasPeR, RaPToR, FuZzY, Crovax, GForce, and Dignitary.

It happened like usual. XiP loaded for no reason, then Un4 followed suit, then WoLF loaded us, then DC loaded us too. So again like bnet style it was EwR vs 4 other clans. We started losing because of so many roots. So then me and HALO came up with idea, a self extracting bot. We then (me and KroniK) posed at girls in chat rooms and sent it to people  in texas. I had 3 root sets with ping 2,2, and 3ms. They were {EwR}Velocity, {EwR}Phantom, and {EwR}FiRe^WaR. I ended up owning 2 of them no problem every drop and that went on for a while till our roots died. Then the XGN server crashed and we ended victorious and alive as usual! :D:D

CetniK

lawl fucking stalkers....

i got real war stories but you rich americans dont know anything bout that keke

z0rg

I remember warring TG|{, ][)K, ]{LiK,, all at once. When servers dropped. Cruel got ops on all of their channels....

z0rg

Old Old Old way of warring.

It went like this..
1. Warrers would packet/drop bnet servers until the servers lag/drop.
2. If servers split ( meaning u cant see other people from other servers ), We would load NBbot that logs on Diablo Shareware using the name of the ops.  ( Note: logging on diablo shareware did not require you to input password. ) For more info goto [info:a]
3. When servers unsplit, it would drop that ops because bnet did not allow duplicated usernames online.

[info]
a. This was also the reason why chat bots were password protected. Bots like BNX etc.

FRoG

i remember when we used to load east and west for the drops

CetniK

who wants to see my 7 bot ruthless ops load??

valen

Quote from: "z0rg"Old Old Old way of warring.

It went like this..
1. Warrers would packet/drop bnet servers until the servers lag/drop.
2. If servers split ( meaning u cant see other people from other servers ), We would load NBbot that logs on Diablo Shareware using the name of the ops.  ( Note: logging on diablo shareware did not require you to input password. ) For more info goto [info:a]
3. When servers unsplit, it would drop that ops because bnet did not allow duplicated usernames online.

[info]
a. This was also the reason why chat bots were password protected. Bots like BNX etc.

get y0 mind right, nbbot was like 2001/2    lets here some stories about PRE nbbot era's :D

CetniK

valen

dont hate cuz none of u were playing on computers then :D

DeAd

nbbot wasn't 01/02 it was 99/00 :P

ReBeL

valen your a fellow vL member like myself you should know better.. Adron i think it was made nbbot in 97 and it was out in 97 leaked all over.. so this 0102 00/99 shit is false lol 99/00 was chat  then after chat was zds/damnbot and so on..

valen

i been doin this for too long :( lol