• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.
Main Menu

war stories

Started by FRoG, January 26, 2007, 03:09:52 AM

ReBeL

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

EverBlue

Hahaha..
My warring consisted of loading Ultimatebot into small clans and banning everyone until the clan died. :P Other than that I was purely gaming. The only clan that really came after -][$- was (2xX) and soon enough they were busy with +][$+ and ][).
A shame I never got into warring back then. :( But being 12 at the time, I don't think I would've been able to do much.

CetniK

WTF? the let rebel into vL? now ive seen it all folks

z0rg

y0 Nbbot wasn't 01/02 era.. was 98 bro

ReBeL

▶ This comment has been censored ("nuked") by the Elite Realm Crew.

CetniK

you know i joke lol..what languages do you know...and make me an javascript that launches 777 windows and says cetnik loves you kkty

z0rg

{EwR}DaRk~@nGeL

I remember joining KoG, but left it to join {bA} under the alias {bA}Dragoon. I then remember, still a newbie to warring, {bA} was at war with EwR. I loaded up and I don't remember how, but I joined {EwR} as DaRk~@nGeL, and it has been great ever since. I don't recall many wars because it's been so long. haha...

ZeRO

i was waiting in a channel with darkknight, wish i was chilling in the channel with darkknight, anyways i was up on the server waiting for the server split, you know i couldn't wait for that shit, then i saw a split bam on west, and me and darkknight knew to split, so then i saw my ops and darkknight and zerg already tagged it and said east east so i took off and connected my commands with the bot and i followed darkknights instructions and passed ops to west server.
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

ZeRO

when chewbacca 2.1a came out and i was loading a full channel with proxies ^^
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

ZeRO

when you had to produce the cdkey for damnbot and you had to wait for years for that shit to load hahaha
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

ZeRO

I REMEMBER UB ROFLMAO DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH THAT SHITS HILARIOUS LETS BRING UB BACK HAHA
{EwR}ZeRO^KoG

Soulfly

*sighs* i've been through so many wars and all the noobs and flamers along with it. Holy cow, I'm only 20 and been through bnet hell and back :P

nbbot owned back n tha day. you had to have the shit config to be l337. i had le'|'hals config, it was the shit. where's all the ]{LiK` homies :P

CetniK

LOLOLOL ZERO REMEMBER WHEN YOU CALLED MY HOUSE U FAG LOLOLOL

Zeu$

yeah back in days before 2002. When warring was at battle.net. public channel with ops.