• Welcome to Elite Warriors of the Realm.

it kept comin to me all day.

Started by {EwR}`TiNK`, August 10, 2008, 01:33:35 AM

{EwR}`TiNK`

This kid IM's me, threatens me, then bribes me... Im sorry man nothing personal but i gotta bank on this.

[8:57:26 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> warblade is a real name
[8:57:53 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> its after his Katana, that he keeps hung above his PC to ward off thieves who breach his command center
[8:59:26 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> nerd wheres all black during naruto incase he has to vanish into the night
[7:17:55 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> warblade is so fuckin pale from just monitor lighting thats hes now officially Albino
[7:18:29 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> Have u ever seen the WoW Southpark episode
[7:18:49 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> warblade is the 35 yr old No Lifer they try to beat all episode
[7:28:26 PM] <{EwR}`TiNK`> when he plants a root with 21ms he gets so excited his neck rolls jiggle

Kid bakes banana bread as a 'comfort food'
Kid keeps GhostBusters on repeat as a reminder of TGK(The Gate Keepers), Are you the Keymaster?
Kid dresses up as a zealotfor holloween, ties glow sticks to his hands as he runs around the block chasen cats thinkin they zerglings.
Kid was caught masterbating in the school shower, called the principal a hacker. I launched Anti-Map hack.
Kid combs his Rat Tail 100 times after a shower with a hair pic as he raps to Lil Wayne.
Kid listens to Mr Roboto as he configures his roots to load on warrnet.

Nerd does a Whois Domain lookup on your websites as he "takes waring to a hole new level" Drives to the address listed and clips your internet wires.
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:49:26 PM): i take warring to the next level
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:49:12 PM): i load channel
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:49:13 PM): they bow
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:49:17 PM): or i drop they're internet
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:50:01 PM): when i drop someone
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:50:03 PM): they dont come back up
TuRBoACuRaGSR (2:50:07 PM): for awhile.

CetniK

Raptor